Tridoshas, Vata Pitta and Kapha are three biological energies or humors which govern our bodies at physical, mental and emotional level.
Kapha –Body structure, Strength, Immunity
Kapha is responsible for structural entity of body. Promotes the body bulk, growth of body, strength of body and mind, promote resistance to disease and decay, promote healing and repair process. It keeps joints together and maintains the proper lubrication of joints. It helps in digestion process by moistening the food and liquefying it. It supports the heart, nourishes the brain and senses. It causes taste perception. It confers the sexual stamina and productivity.
Is your Kapha is out of balance?
Answer these questions to see if you need to balance Kapha
- Are you overweight or gain weight easily and hard to lose it?
- Do you experience sinus problems?
- Do you experience congestion especially morning?
- Do you feel heaviness in body?
- Do you feel often sleepy, lethargic?
- Are you experience low appetite, poor digestion?
- Do you feel heaviness in your stomach after having meal?
- Is it hard for you to digest Dairy, Meat and Steak?
- Do you often feel more depressed?
- Is it hard to live in cold and humid weather?
- Do you think your impunity is not as strong as it was?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you need to balance your Kapha Dosha.
There are many causes of Kapha imbalances like sweet, salty diet sedentary lifestyle, environmental factors, Kapha type persons are more prone to Kapha imbalance and Kapha related disorders.
Along with proper diet and lifestyle, Herbs Ayurveda therapies like Udvartana, Gharshana, Swedana, and Nasya are very good for balancing Kapha
Schedule your consultation to know what is your body type, what are your imbalances? How to restore natural balance? What is suitable diet and life style, daily routine for your body type and to balance your Dosha? What are body-mind therapies best for you and how can you promote self healing.