Tridoshas, Vata Pitta and Kapha are three biological energies or humors which govern our bodies at physical, mental and emotional level.
Pitta-Digestion, Metabolism, Balanced temper
Pitta governs all heat, metabolism and transformation in the mind and body. It represents predominantly fire principle in body.
Thus it performs the action similar to Fire like causes hunger and thirst, digestion, conversion, metabolism, production and regulation of heat, maintain body temperature, regulation of variation of color of skin. It imparts luster to skin and makes it radiate, also responsible vision and take part in blood formation.
It promotes intellectual activities like learning, grasping, retaining recalling memory, concentration, judgment, comprehension discernment, self esteem, enthusiasm and enables one to achieve ones aspirations.
It also responsible for emotional status like courage, fear, anger, cheerfulness and lucid
Is your Pitta is out of balance?
Answer these questions to see if you need to balance Pitta
- Do you have problems with heartburn or excess stomach acid?
- Do you feel often hungry with in short interval of previous meal?
- Do you experience loose bowel movement?
- Do you experience hot flushes?
- Do you experience heavy periods?
- Do you feel excessive heat in your body?
- Do you have burning sensation with your eliminations?
- Are you constantly critical, impatient, and irritable?
- Are you being perfectionist?
- Are you often frustrated, angry or intense?
- Are you being Bossy?
- Are you being less tolerant?
- Do you feel discomfort in hot weather?
- Do you experience hair fall, premature graying?
- Do you experience skin break outs, inflammations
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you need to balance your Pitta.
There are many causes of Pitta imbalances like hot spicy, fried diet, lifestyle, environmental factors, stress Pitta type persons are more prone to Pitta imbalance and Pitta disorders.
Along with proper diet and lifestyle, Herbs and Ayurveda therapies like Abhyanga, Marma massage Shirodhara, Nabhi basti, Padabhyanga is very good to restore balance of Pitta.
Schedule your consultation to know what is your body type, what are your imbalances? How to restore natural balance? What is suitable diet and life style, daily routine for your body type and to balance your Dosha? What are body-mind therapies best for you and how can you promote self healing.