ServicesAyur Wellness Center Provides detail education of Ayurveda and valuable guidance to assimilate knowledge of Ayurveda in daily life style to make it better in the path of health, happiness and peace. Ayur Wellness Center advocates holistic health practice through Consultation, Lectures and Articles for maintenance of health, self realization and self healing.
- Complete history of present health condition, diet and life style of the client.
- Examine the client by Ayurveda methods.
- Prakriti analysis (body and mental constitution).
- Determine the Imbalances.
- Consultation offers, any of the following which is required.
- Education to client to become healthy by natural way.
- Ayurveda diet and nutritional counseling.
- Life style advice.
- Exercise, yoga, pranayam, meditation.
- Spiritual counseling.
- Dietary Herbal food supplements.
- Ayurveda massage.
- Panchakarma therapy-Complete Detoxification and Rejuvenation Therapy.
- Abhyanga (Ayurveda oil massage)
- Rejuvenates the whole body
- Delays aging
- Increases longevity
- Loosens impurities
- Revitalizes the skin and tissues
- Benefits sleep patterns
- Strengthens the body's tolerance
- Reduces stress
- Promotes vitality
- Marma Massage ( energy point massage)
- Swedana(Herbal steam therapy)
- Improves Blood circulation
- Promotes absorption of herbal oils in body tissues
- Loosens and remove deep seated toxins
- Relieves Stiffness and heaviness
- Balances Doshas especially Vata and Kapha
- Relaxing and calming
- Shirodhara (mental rejuvenation)
- Profoundly relaxes mind and body
- Reduces stress
- Reduces excessive thinking
- Releases negative emotions
- Benefits sleep patterns
- Invigorates the body and mind and stimulate cognitive memories
- Rejuvenates the entire face and softens worry lines
- Heightens the senses
- Increases intuition
- Increases spiritual awareness
- Kati Basti (Low back care)
- Ayurveda Beauty face care
- Shirobhyanga (Ayurveda Head massage)
- The massage helps to improve the function of the five senses and nervous system.
- It improves blood circulation and helps detoxification.
- It reduces stress and depression and helps with sleeplessness and anxiety.
- Helps in relieving musculo-skeletal tension.
- Gives deep relaxation and feeling of rejuvenation it is done in combination with head herbal steam therapy and Ayurveda foot massage.
- Padabhyanga (Ayurveda foot massage)
Abhyanga – Warm herbal oil massage
In this therapy, Herbal oils are vigorously massaged into your body with specialized strokes and Marma point pressure. It is mainly done to pacify Vata. This is not your regular type of massage! It is deeply relaxing, deliciously nurturing and nourishing, and very rejuvenating to all the tissues of the body.
The combination of oil, herb and Herbal decoctions helps to create balance in the mental and bodily elements; especially the touch with consciousness can help tremendously for Vata imbalance naturally helping the nervous system to relax. It is typically followed by Steam therapy for more absorption of herbal oils in tissuesBenefits of warm oil massage
Marma Massage (energy point massage)
Marma is a Sanskrit word meaning hidden, or secret. By definition, a Marma point is a juncture on the body where two or more types of tissue meet, such as muscles, veins, ligaments, bones or joints. Yet Marma points are much more than a casual connection of tissue and fluids; they are intersections of the vital life force and Prana, or breath. Marma massage involves full body soft flowing massage with warm herbal oil and stimulating the vital energy points on the body. .It removes blockages form the Marma points, revitalizes energy giving physical and psychological relaxation and strength. Regular Marma massage protects from Vata disorders nourishes body, extends life span, provides good sleep, and improves physical stability. Simulating or massaging the Marma points gives benefits to the area of there location and improves the function of the connecting organs.
Swedana- Herbal Steam Therapy
This is specialized herbal steam therapy in which specific herbal decoction is used for steam therapy .This is traditionally used after Abhyanga or any other oil massage to further detoxify the body and help the medicated oils penetrate into the tissues by dilating body channels. The application of heat counteracts the cold qualities of Vata and Kapha, reduces the body's stiffness and heaviness, as well as the slow, heavy, sticky qualities of toxins.
Traditionally it is done after oil massage but can be available separatelyBenefits of Herbal Steam therapy
Shirodhara - Mental Rejuvenation
Shiro" means head and "dhara" is the continuous flow of a liquid. In this process, warm herbal oils, milk or buttermilk or decoctions are poured in a slow steady stream on the forehead. This treatment is profoundly relaxing, nourishing. It improves mental clarity and comprehension.
It is used traditionally for insomnia, memory loss, hormonal imbalance, headaches, mental tension and certain skin diseases its benefits are greatly enhanced after a massage or Abhyanga, when the body is already relaxed and in a receptive state.
This therapy includes face massage, neck massage, and warm herbal oil stream on forehead and followed by head massageBenefits of Shirodhara
Kati Basti (Low back Therapy)
This is a specialized therapy for relieving and nourishing the lower back using herbal oils or ghee . After a gentle oleating massage on the lower back, specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured over the lumbo sacral area and retained inside a dam made out of dough... This treatment considerably increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves. It pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility.Indicated for lower back pain, stiffness, degenerative problems
Ayurveda face care
Classical method of facial massage and detoxification which is done by using herbalized creams, astringent individualized according to body type. The massage component focuses on the Marma points of the face, neck, and shoulders which re-invigorates the tissues, tones, and refreshes the senses. It combines with face herbal steam therapy and application of herbal face mask according to body type and skin type. This is relaxing revitalizing therapy, which improves tone and luster of skin for greater benefit do it with Ayurveda head massage.
Shirobhyanga-Ayurveda Head massage
This is authentic massage using herbal oils with specialized gentle deep strokes and pressure on various Marma points over head .This includes entire head ,neck and shoulder massage. Herbal oils used in this massage balance Doshas ,help for hair and scalp problems, as well as strengthening hair roots and improving hair condition, thus making your hair healthy and lustrous.
Padabhyanga (Ayurveda foot massage)
It is both a relaxing and stimulating massage technique which treats the legs and feet from the knee joints down. The entire body, including the internal organs, can be accessed via the nerve endings on the feet. One may quite rightly say that the foot is the reflection of the person.
Padabhyanga is gentle and sensitive foot massage with herbal oil or ghee using predominantly soft circular motions and stroking considering Marma points in that area.
Padabhyanga is a form of foot massage that is extremely calming and aids healthy sleep patterns. It has very positive effect on the eyes. It can be used to alleviate stress situations and produces a sense of well-being over the entire body.
Panchakarma -Ayurveda complete detoxification and rejuvenation
Panchakarma means five actions. It is Ayurveda complete detoxification and cleansing program for body mind and spirit. Panchakarma therapies help remove deep rooted stress and illness causing toxins from the body and mind, bring you a greater sense of vitality and health. For more information click here
- Ayurveda philosophy and basic principles
- Health by Ayurveda
- Ayurveda approach to body, mind and spirit
- Know your constitution
- Ayurveda-Diet and Nutrition
- Ayurveda -Dosha and Life style
- Imbalances -cause and cure
- Herbs in Ayurveda
- Ayurveda for Women health
- Ayurveda and Geriatric care
- Rejuvenative Ayurveda
- Ayurveda- Detoxification and rejuvenative therapies
- Home Ayurveda and Ayurveda Recipes.
- Ayurveda and Yoga