Padabhyanga is a gentle and sensitive foot massage with herbal oil or ghee using predominantly soft circular motions and stroking considering Marma points in that area. The entire body, including the internal organs, can be accessed via the nerve endings on the feet. One may quite rightly say that the foot is the reflection of the person. This foot reflexology, combined with a unique Kansa Vataki massage bowl, made in India, combines three therapeutic metals: Copper, Zinc, and Tin.
This treatment is an exclusive add-on, it can only be booked with a non-add-on treatment
• Alleviate stress situations and produces a sense of well-being over the entire body.
• Extremely calming and revitalizing
• Improves blood circulation
• Beneficial for insomnia, mental stress, and depression
• Reduces swelling and soreness in lower legs
• Relieves leg and foot tension
• Stimulates vital foot marma points that correspond to all organ systems
• Opens flow of Prana in lower limbs
• Promotes sound sleep
• Cools the mind and calms high-Pitta (Type A) personalities
• Brings circulation to cold or tingly feet
We offer customized Ayurveda therapies which means for every Ayurveda therapy organic oils, herbs are carefully selected and customized for you to address your specific needs of Dosha balance. For better understanding of your needs and to receive maximum benefit of the therapy new client's first appointment will include 30 mins brief Ayurveda wellness assessment with Vaidya Archana Kulkarni followed by the therapy.